I want time to date , but this century its different for low income family .working is busy in singapore (Part 9) Sex text Feedbacks

 Here is my part 9 feedback by my  customers 


Stay home stay safe and also enjoy your time with me 

can be sex text, text company or just buy my nudes and let your imagination go wild 

and   💦 cum to me .

i will keep you company 

when u bored 

My expenses is considered high ,for my low pay as my parent had no savings as they tried very hard to only paid the house left & some debts . so i have to help abit  .After 50s many has medical expenses and unable to work 

 They say young they have take care of me so old i need pay all for them is very normal , i dont agree their mindset but i try to help , so sadly i gotta keep working not much time to hangout with friends 

Need extra 1k for them please help me earn!

its hard to earn $500 virtually  as there are alot girls who work this like me so at least$ 500 and i find with another job to help too





i dont mind looking at your big dxxk ♡

glad u enjoyed the session with me
.










Thank you for the help ♡

do come and support me soon if u like me 

stay safe on net ya !

i dont  replies to message by guys on locanto asking for bj or sex . locanto is not safe for dating or meetups  as too many guys asking for sex etc ....

i often choose agency that provides 
rules : not touchy and eating in public area or even cafe dates  $250-2hrs 

🔞
and i will have time to come home to do my virtual  - services
like sexting ,skype, nudes, 
custom nude or video ,sending out my used panties out to delivery

when extra time is allowed
so do come and give me some allowance 
maybe ?


Tap for 


To know if its okay with your budget and my ways of payment 


Tap on Telegram link to contact further 




or kik:  candy_uwu