Candyuwu Bra | My Daily Used Bras For Sales | Sweaty Used Bras in Singapore | Xmm Used Bras


 Selling my old bras before it wears out

grab the good deals !! 



1. Virgin whitish light pink bra ( 5 mths )
2. red temptation bra ( 3 mths ) 
3. Floral bb pink bra worn for ( 6 mths )


Off for sales now !!! 



Red temptation bra

[ SOLD ]



virgin whitish light pink bra


floral bb pink bra


[ SOLD ] 


How it looks like when u receive it ⬇️



Contains : sweats ,nipples sweats , smells 
nothing less 



📱 Contact  Pay & Support Me 🦄

     Click link here 

    Link above to connect to me  ~

    for online sex services 

    skype sexual, nude buy, used

    Items bra panties via offering prices   

    Or Pees, bath water able to do it  !! 🛁 

    I'm working 5 day a week 

    during weekends let me know if u like

    to  have my wet worn used panties

    ❤️

    CANDY PRICE LIST 💜

    https://candyuwu99.blogspot.com

    /2021/02/m y-info-services-listing.

    html?m=1

    All items will be sent via mailing ~

    You can choose to buy bra and panties 

    together to make it a perfect pair 








 

Comments