Its holiday again ♡ a extra time to work to earn more , if u are bored & needy come ! πŸ₯°


πŸŒ™


 Hello guys , its holiday now its opened 

Text me your welcome to come! 


🌡

I got out awhile to have fresh air and

Get some foods  & 

Got back home and write my blog

Before that i was having great  sex text 

conversation with my 

customers

πŸ’•


Thankful for those who comes 

Repeatedly , I does many type . 

Skype , custom , and selling my nud photos  , 

used panties upon offer price above $80 

πŸ’™

Let me blog down my feedbacks again 

Here's all my feedback for this month 

Candyuwu feedbacks ( Part 26 )

















I know there is alot fake customers

 in locanto more this year 

Hence I chose my customer wisely

But well after uploading all the  feedback

And payment slip customer gave

If u still don't consider me then I cant help it 

!  

 
Its just a part-time job

KINDLY 

ContactπŸ“± Pay & Support Me πŸŒ™

Click link here 

https://t.me/Candy_uwu99

πŸ˜‰


Happy to serve you Guys !!!!!!! 

Pm me to buy my used panties ,skype, 

custom video too 

Telegram me  

[ Love from ] CANDYUWU99 πŸ’•

If  you still 

Looking for more feedback ? 

Click here 

https://candyuwu99.blogspot.com/search/label/Feedbacks?m=1


πŸ₯Ώ

Custom photo Feedbacks 

At blog links below

Contents are all blocked only their custom 

name words shown 

Privacy for buyers eyes ***

https://candyuwu99.blogspot.com/search/label/Custom%20Sample?m=1

πŸ’œ


You will cum better with me virtually 

Thanks old comers all always come support

You are so good ! 

πŸ‘…

Stained panties Samples 

Are Available 

πŸ’¦

check my other post 

However choosing of design Is not available 

Mailing out designs are from my panty shelf

Just pick wear and pack to you

Its sexy and all pretty

Don't worry ! 


Active hours 11am  ⏲️ to 2am morning

(2 hours break time in between  ) 

( 15hrs work )

(BUT Considering another online job as sex 

online pay may go up & down  overall 

Bad Earnings compared to 2yearsss ago )

πŸ’”

My bestie told me  why am I earning so little 

and its such risk & I need to Entertain guys 

Which is not an easy job

get scolded by customer or insulted by 

customer are the things,  people who 

never work never know about 

πŸ’œ

Reason why most girls who work 

in this line endup 

being single due to bad enviroment 

we experienced daily its sick 

And no one appreciate ur work , ppl felt it 

simple and easy in their eyes 

So she told me kindly that 

Now can do investment if have some money



looks like 

those who can learn well can earn quite alot 

but it is difficult to start

on a 5k if drop 2 -10% 

u will lose 200 - 500  in a day 

losing money is always easier than earning 

i dont think its easy too

 

but  I laugh at her and said yes : 

maybe I can try to learn from you, 

you are so smart that 

u don't have to be like me 

u are so single & happy 

I hope to be like u independent 

If there no love in the world anymore

l  put money as a 1st


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡  ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡  ♡ ♡  ♡  ♡  



Telegram me to support if u r horny and need it

virtual sex can help to fulfill you

@Candy_uwu99


🍷




Open on weekdays 

Weekends & holiday sometimes I might be in 



Comments