January 2022 latest Feedbacks Uploaded !!! Hooray ! (Part 12)

 




Time to  update  my blog again 

not very active in locanto 

but i try my very best to be active!!


as i need some little supports 

to earn and  survive in singapore

πŸŒΈπŸ€πŸ’œπŸ’¬πŸ’ŒπŸ’œ
 

My work here do not earn few thousand

due to many competitor

please try not to disturb or sent me fake text-es 

if can !


Alright there you go my 

Feedback part 12 posting below  πŸ’•









its okay ~ as long u come and u had paid for it
my time is not considered waste 
if other are as kind as you  
i would have like working 🌸





πŸ’• Thank for being considerate 
and still help me 
even though i rejected your meetup 
cause i do not do meetup  in locanto πŸ’•



Fake customer everyday but this is the worst i think anyways its okay have blocked 


Night have more rubbish 
this 'Z ' username is also every rude
some put weird name or hereforchat etc  wont pay 

πŸ’”
some no username sometimes the result is omg
too , 99% wont pay 
if u didnt see me reply 
please know i sense something wrong 

πŸ«‚
going to tell my bestie about this 
so she can take care too

🌸
Not all Z Or Similar name are bad 
just probably my luck :( 
anw have blocked
my other Z customer is Good 

πŸ’œ
i feel he is weird or underage , so
  didnt replied at first
so is my problem , why did i reply him? 
waste my precious time to key and talk 

god bless its only 20 min 
Glad i didnt wait like i didnt in past 
now im happy i can sleep peacefully 
if i can dont work ,  i dont even want to encounter all this 
will hangout with my girlfriends more to listen what else to do 
okay done writing im heading to bed 
P oor eyebagss 
sorry for the rant 
🀦‍♀️

You can see my other reviews  !







Thanks for coming πŸ’Œ



if you like to get my used items used in the live 
i selling at $80 ~90 for one inclusive free mailing 



 
πŸ‡  🌸  πŸ€  πŸ’œ  πŸ’¬  πŸ’Œ  πŸ’œ  πŸ™

Thank u all  coming to support while im working here for time being 


' Tap Tap ' on Telegram link to contact further

or kik me candy_uwu 


Please come more to help me cover the cost, high living expenses in singapore and i will help  to fulfilled your hornyness  needs

However

Ask sex bj hj fj meetups will be block immediately 



I no do those , if paid date will go agency as they wont allow anyhow touchy
if touch there is rules that i can walk away
no refund will be given once u act touchy under agency website which is good and safe for me 

In locanto i will not do meetups

Thank you all

All is kept discreet and confidental 

Delaying message will be deleted

Thank you for reading my postes and reviews  !


πŸ’Œ  πŸ’Œ   πŸ’Œ   πŸ’Œ  πŸ’Œ  πŸ’Œ 

Come and have virtual fun if u like it too