My Hornaughtiest ,Your Desire . Stop Peeking , Come Get Candy Wet Panty 😈

 



i could make it heavily wet and stained

Get It Or Die In Dreams 😈


Let chu u sniff from afar πŸ’•


Watch it ,Get It,  Own It 


No meetup , asking for meetup 
will be block by me I have shown items online and reviews for online services , also panty testimonials over the 3 Years 
if u don't want do not disturb
  i am working doing business





     Little Helps MattersπŸ˜‡

     Contact Pay & Support Me  

     Thanks for Contributing $ to my blog

     To keep me and My blog alive  


     Click link here 



    Link above to connect to me  ~

    for online virtual sex services 

    skype sexual, photo buy, used

    Items bra panties via offering prices   

    Or Pees, bath water able to do it  !! πŸ› 

    I'm active on certain weekend for

    online session , but for panties 

    anytime !  let me know 

    If u would like to buy my wet used 

    panties ♡

    I can try to arrange it πŸ’•

    I can still take your orders ! 

   See you soon  ! Huggzz

    ❤️

    CANDY PRICE LIST πŸ’œ







   Thanks lovelys From candy 


 





Comments