Thanks for the new year support Happy 2024 ! Wait for things to get better 🥳

 After working for 3 years , its been quiet down just partiming work here now on my off days 

there are still many fake and cheap customer who comes so its kind of waste time but 

there are real ones who come for pay and enjoyment ♡ that make me want to stay in work 


Thinking I wouldn't have any customer as its been quiet lately during the Decembers 

but upon my long waiting on my off days at home,  to my luck 

I have one supporter again  ♡  thank you!



(Feedback Part 36)




If you are coming for Skype ,  or sextext 
( sext ) live calls or buying my used panties used items , pee in bottle etc ,
text me to let me know I be free to reply almost all time ♡ 


i ship out panties any time after worn 
100% used guaranteed stain and smell !


For stained panties sample


click on my other posting to view and
offer me a price above $90 for used panties
so i would wear it for uu , any request need u can let me know too ! 



📱 Thanks for Contributing !! 

     to keep my blog & posting alive 

     Contact Pay & Support Me  

     Click link here 

    Link above to connect to me  ~

    for online virtual sex services 

    skype sexual, photo buy, used

    Items bra panties via offering prices   

    Or Pees, bath water able to do it  !! 🛁 

    I'm active on certain weekend for

    online session , but for panties 

    anytime !  let me know 

    If u would like to buy my wet used 

    panties ♡

    I can try to arrange it 💕

    I can still take your orders ! 

   See you soon  ! Huggzz

    ❤️

    CANDY PRICE LIST 💜

    https://candyuwu99.blogspot.com

    /2021/02/m y-info-services-listing.

    html?m=1

    🥰

    Link To View My Feedbacks 

    From All Of My Customers

   All The 36 Blog Post Feedback ♡




                                           Thanks  From candy 

 



Comments