Sexting In The Weekends With You . Used Bra And Panties at your services : P You Name Your Request By Offering a Price 🐱 I Do it ;)

 

The economy is back with slight

 improvements 

at least wont go hungry  , 

so  here am i able to update my blog 

yasss , hopping it will be a 

happy happy new year in 2024 ~ 







💕

Sexting with my customer tonight 

Aftr ending the sextext session 

i decide to updating my blog after  .

He wanted me to wear some normal tee

So perfect well I could update my blog 

🎉


" Sexier pic won't be upload in blog 
It's meant to be just for customers 
personal viewing "


🐱

Back on sunday night for 

online services c ya 

soon maybe ??? 


I'm active from Mondays to Friday 

Saturday and Sundays varies 



The economy is bad so

 I don't want to feel bad when  i go out 

unless I earn more or double to pay my 

expenses &  outings 🛍



Will reply when i could 

Here the latest reviews ive collected 

(Part 37)












If you are coming for Skype ,  or sextext 
( sext ) live calls or buying my used panties used items , pee in bottle etc ,
text me to let me know I be free to reply almost all time ♡ 


i ship out panties any time after worn 
100% used guaranteed stain and smells yass !
Mailproof will be provided for all as usual 


For stained panties sample


click on my other posting to view and
offer me a price above $90 for used panties
so i would wear it for uu , any request need u can let me know too ! .


For local delivery : 
U can let me know if your delivery choice

 Smartpac box
▪︎delivery to your house 
▪︎collection at your door steps 
▪︎mobile number required for mailmen
 to contact you if necessary 
▪︎2 working days 
If after 3 delivery trys no one home they will discards the parcel as per usual 

Registered mail / smartpac normal 
▪︎to the letterbox  
▪︎2 working days 
Any mishaps, 
If item return back to singpost office 
You may collect it at your nearest post office with the tracking number I've provided 
Within 3 days ( pls bring your ic if needed ) 



📱 Thanks for Contributing !! 

     to keep my blog & posting alive 

     Contact Pay & Support Me  
   Before we start 

     Click the link here to discuss 

    Link above to connect to me  ~

    for online virtual sex services 

    skype sexual, calls , photo buy, used

    USED Items bra panties will be sold 

    via offering prices   

    Or Pees, bath water Im able to do it  !! 

     🛁 If you like to purchase mine

    I'm active on certain weekend for

    online session , but for panties 

    anytime !  let me know 

    If u would like to buy my wet used 

    panties ♡

    I can try to arrange it 💕

    I can still take your orders ! 

   See you soon  ! Huggzz

    ❤️

    CANDY PRICE LIST 💜

    https://candyuwu99.blogspot.com

    /2021/02/m y-info-services-listing.

    html?m=1

    🥰

    Link To View My Feedbacks 

    From All Of My Customers

   All The 37 Blog Post Feedback ♡














Comments