(Part 15 ) Customer Feedbacks For my sexting , skype , more services ♡

 Hello  good afternoon 

Thanks for many who are good and  come

 

things are getting slow and dull 

after the chinese  new year  

will be alittle free so i' m blogging some 

feedback today 


Alright  here's some feedbacks 

It is my  ( part 15 ) blog  posting 

 feedback of

my work  now 

there are many more numberous feedbacks 

over  the years

💕




Thank you UWU ! 





Enjoyable day  with uwu !



Fast come fast go customers 💕

Appreciating 

Hope there is more new comers  to support

i dont reply at late nights 

do not text at 3am or 4am 

its my sleeping time 

i not a robot kay  ♡


Tap Tap ' on  Telegram link to contact further

https://t.me/Candy_uwu99

or kik me candy_uwu 

Please come more to help me cover the cost, high living expenses in singapore and i will help  to fulfilled your hornyness  needs


However

Ask sex bj hj fj fwb meetups will be block immediately 


I no do those , if paid date will go agency as they wont allow anyhow touchy

if touch there is rules that i can walk away

any time during eating or outdoor dating

no refund will be given once u act touchy under agency website ,which is good and safe for me 

💕

Any text of asking meetups 

from telegram /kik will not be accepted X

[Only virtual discreet services mentioned in blog]


Thank you all for keeping

discreet and confidental for all contents during 

virtual sex 

and i will keep your coming confidental too 

💜


Delaying message will also be deleted

as it shows a disinterest in helping or disinterest 

in virtual sex 


After virtual service message will also be deleted for Total Discreet


Thank you for reading my postes and reviews  !

💌  💌   💌   💌  💌  💌 


Been in locanto advertising for 2years 




Come and have a enjoyable session 

if have the kink for that  too !






































Comments