Quiet month = | hopeing it gets better soon ! Uploaded some feedback from my customers Have A Look🪷


Welcome to come for my
  used item panties and bra for example 
, sexting sex text is also available 
custom photos ,  skype , live video 

💕

Quite active as it has been very quiet so I guess I probably stay home

Ate less, due to freelance design income isn't enought to take care parents and price going up I need to save some in case of 
My expenses is more than my earnings 


🕎

Anwwways glad I am able to 
Sell myself virtually in singapore while be discreet 
I have done this for 3 Years plus!
Do Support alittle !!!
🌿

It will be worn wet and used 
for sure 100% loved by me 


Before mailing (posting )  them out !
If in doubt , You can view my panties blog post &  feedback  from my customers that has come to visit and buy my panties  !
 

All service will discreet and be half censored to keep the customer feedback real 

!
If u mind let me know Will censor fully 


(Part 35)





 


📱 Little Helps Matters
     Contact Pay & Support Me  

     Click link here 

    Link above to connect to me  ~

    for online virtual sex services 

    skype sexual, photo buy, used

    Items bra panties via offering prices   

    Or Pees, bath water able to do it  !! 🛁 

    I'm active on certain weekend for

    online session , but for panties 

    anytime !  let me know 

    If u would like to buy my wet used 

    panties ♡

    I can try to arrange it 💕

    I can still take your orders ! 

   See you soon  ! Huggzz

    ❤️

    CANDY PRICE LIST 💜

    https://candyuwu99.blogspot.com

    /2021/02/m y-info-services-listing.

    html?m=1




Thanks lovelys From candy 

 



Comments