Thanks for those who keep coming Awww feeling Loved. THANKUWU πŸŒ™


Hello baby boy ! And daddies 

Hope you guys employment is 

still doing  well

Alot sacking people nowadays , guess the 

world is getting tough to live in


Too much disturbance at work too 

for me too

then i started to 

dislike guys somedays, when i had 

79% fake message who didn't come

 for  online services just ask and 

wasting of others time 

And 20% asking for physical meetup for sex 

lucky i am not intending to get marry

 or date anymore

after looking things this way 

πŸ˜”

mayb this is the negative side of working 

online and also even if outside working

 its the same i  guess , my girl friend 's 

manager ask her

 for sex even when

he married  so ya u know the heart of most 

certain guys

πŸ’”

Wanted to stop working , but works

dosent pays me much  to save up 

i wrote my services clearly but not much 

reading what i m doing,  oh well. 

so why do people study for its really funny

🌏

 Didn't ate lunch today as I 

Was busy replying some , some message are 

totally uselesss 

 , and do not have time to buy food  πŸ˜ͺ

Some Customer came at noon time

maybe is some else work break time again 

 for sextext so ..uhmm  shhhhh

I will eat a heavy dinner then 

Can't lose 60 bucks cause of i need 

eat  my  lunch 

πŸ™‚

Quite enjoyable to do sexting with my 

horny  guys lately , literally turn on my 

mood 

Nice to have the same of my kind .

virtual can do all u want without

 feeling  sinning.

virtual sex is  better if the person is 

not the love of your life(husband/wife)  

So i'm more daring when it come to  

virtual sex 

and it also make me comfy and 

turns me on easily 

so it  was quite a nice and fun day !   πŸ’•


Thanks for being supportive!! 

my long term customer !! 

for custom items please let me know 

early and pay and i will do it within

 15min to 30min 

Thanks for support ! btw  πŸ”₯

I will try to find time to take more photo 

for sextext too 

theres alot sexy school attire to try lately  


Here's all my feedback for this month 

Candyuwu feedbacks ( Part 25 )



Alot of guys all come and cum 🎢





Thank u daddy 


Yes darling πŸ‘…




Have a nice time with u horny babyπŸ’•


See u again Love


Thanks for always coming

Always thank u !

i can be anyone u wantπŸ’•

you idol being your wife or girlfriend 

or use any idol photo u want me to use




i also do all kind of sextext roleplaying  ! 

telegram to contact , support me 


πŸ’–

KINDLY 

ContactπŸ“± Pay  & Support Me πŸŒ™

Click link here 



πŸ˜‰

Looking for more feedback ? 

and comments 

for my services ? 

i have skype , sext sextexting feedback , 

used panties , custom photo comments 

at other blog post too

See you soon 


πŸ’–

i am also selling used panties in singapore

u can offer me a price to get it !

Don have to be shy no need to steal panty just 

buy it😏  legally πŸ’¦ YUMS !  πŸ’•



Panty Wet Juice in photo and video format: 





Searching for more ?

( go on ....... ) 



C .u .m .m.i. n .g     A. l. o. n. e  ?

D. o. i . t . B. e. t. t. e. r  W. i .t. h  m. e 


Comments