As u are out in society You realise u earn less & u get compared with the rest 💔 But let's fightie . Get back to work ! (Feedback Part 30 )

 

Hey Life  , please be good to me kay




Wowww how they earn 7193 in a day 

Meows sad : I can't even do that  :'(  


Different people  , different life so good

Parents only said I earn little useless

Dont even bother me much

still look for a high pay job so i 

can quit my online hard job


Me trying to earn 60 a day

 is already with high difficulty 

other scammer easy earn 3 digit a day as 

they work big groups? Hmm 


Yet here im still texting 

reply to customer and yet alot fake 

customers  who want nudes

 with face contents live 

 in singapore 

No wonder alot guy get scam by unreal 

purchase  , I will leave one day too 

cause 

scammer earn more then me &

 buy more ads , now not sure

 why i'm work for feeling lost

☪️

looking for better offer so  i

 I can live  a better life  and then

 maybe consider to 

find a bf , if only i had 

more time to make friends

But , now just working 2 home base jobs

Too tired to go out and make friends . 

No one intro me a good home base job 

anymore . If  $200 a day is good 

but only grab food

Being guy is better can do alot type of 

work  / _ \ 


Lack of stamina to work grab 

Hard to work as  grab foodie 

thats why more woman

prefer to give birth to boys  than girls 

Can earn more + guy don have to

 marry give birth spoil figure 

and age fast . Girl need to be pretty , 

good figure , tall and give 

birth, good at housework to get love . 

With so much requirements .

Guy just need to be rich to get love

💔

200 a day in grabfood is good

If don need to entertain 

customer or reply to countless enquiry 

like me


Reply rougly  99 message

 per day won't confirm they pay

Some may talk rudely or 

ask alot then mia 

or maybe they  scam text u for fun  

so is a very stressful thingy  working 

for  3 year in online sex 


Thinking of some high risk jobs , my parents 

wouldnt care , still looking

 around in life .

As all i'm paying 

they are old without 

retirement plan olden day mindset

So , if im gone for good the 

burden is off ,  so good .


💔

But well for now  still needa work 

Living need food !!

Thanks to those old customers still comes 

for sexting  and skype customised items , 

And buy my used 

panty and so on  , if not its going to be really 

depressing life criessss **


Wished im born in the rich 

like the other girl who  just 

doing shopping ,enjoy everyday  

I ever tried to cut myself but

 I'm still here

💜

Some just do nothing, after their uni 

 marry just stay home 

and go high tea no need work at all 

But find guy who want marry u

 is not 1+1  not that easy 

🧭

 Every min counts  need to work 

more job for 

money in a bad economy .No

time date/ or dream of guy who will marry u 

Alot playboy now  , alot guy only

 fake love vibe.

Pretty is a problem  if all 

You  meet is a  playboy

They not want marry , its waste time

so I might well just 

work and feed myself to survive

and earn my money instead of

 dreaming & wait for people to feed


But anw if im online i will reply uue

Thanks to you supporterss for help! 

Feedback -  part 30  💕












If ya love to enjoy some discreet

funs with me ...I'm working today!


Contact 📱 gift & support ⭐️ today 💕

 by  telegram me  

@Candy_uwu99


Hello Pretty please , click here for links to

Candyuwu Customer Price List 

✔ Candyuwu Customer Feedbacks 

✔️Candy Blog Linking Price List (business)



      For Singapore | Used Panty Buyers 

▪︎Only mailing through singpost 

▪︎offer me a good price and I will do it 

▪︎Takes 2 Average days , which is Pretty Fast 💕



🚫  ⛔ 🔥 🚫 ⛔

No meet up ,No meet up removal

Thank for understanding ! my discreetions 

& privacy ! 



Comments