Pulled my wet Panties Aside , Selling My .Wet. Worn. Used. Panty [ SINGAPORE ]



Hello Im candyuwu
.
Uwu is just a happiness emojii 
some day i get cheeky its the extra sweetness that u will probably discover in me
during our Virtual Sex text, Skype ,
Customable pic do it too !

🚙
Back to SG again after the long weekends
back to work sad and sobbs if can
and so many obvious cheap fake account in locanto put price low now had not much business . 


i will try to follow their way but food can cut quality and quantity . online services how to give cheap price unless that thingy is not yours
even a panty buyers willing to pay me used panties for  $80 -130  above , Online service I also offer my time and so  for doing it....


Anw Come support okayy ?


Back to singapore 
and its time to update my blog to sell more 
Flipping my Fbt housewear  U could almost see my pink panty 💕


its really hot day 
 jamming at the custom 
Take a photo to blog and im off for showers


A closer look for you  👅
send me some support and hearts
i really appreciate it



  OFFER ME A PRICE TO BUY  
.

Get some stained silky cotton panty 
of mine 
  mostly black , white , pink,  and red  ,
🌸 Unable to choose
 randomly  given 
upon your offering price 


Be Assured that It will be Worn throughout the night without removal 
With pee with stains and maybe some ...
It's Going to be wet and stained 
probably doing something naughty to the panty 
.
.

Come spurge on My used panties 
 🌷

Delivery only to All lucky Singaporean , and those also  Malaysian who staying in SG

ALL SEALED IN ZIP LOCK BAGS 
For extra freshnesssss 



Just for you  👑


dont waste the stain buy it and lick it 
smell it sniff all you want 


TAp Tap Here 
More photos of my panties and my wet delicious panty video


💦💦💦💦💦

Contact , Support & Donate me at


Telegram
Candy_uwu99
for my little works 🎈
skype ,sextext , custom , and selling used panty
PANTY NO PASS,  NO LIVE, REMOVAL 
NO meetup , NO fwb friends shouldn't have benefit I don't those .  Only- Online services 
take note 


Any delay or standard reply  : i think : i consider
 will delete message and block too 
too many unkind unreal customers 
thanksss come only if u are doing today now and not give me funny excusessss Tq 


its hard getting a real customer from locanto
nowdays in  2022 
will update more customer feedback soon when i have more feedback and time!



ANW HOPE TO SEE SOME ONE REAL UWU 


等你! ! 爱你哦 !


32DD Slim worker in singapore 




however purchased photo or video that is 

bare 

will not be posted on net (x) 

customer privellge onlys 


 

Comments