Candyuwu Helps You To Stay Anonymous | For Online Work | Paynow Number : Sharing Cost In 2024 🪷

 

After some of my girl - friends ,
bestie panic .I though of this way for 
a win situation for all of us to still work ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


Paynow no: sharing cost in 2024

💕

Feeling shy? 

Want to stay discreet using my name ?


Worry your parents will know you work online sexually ? 

Or scared that someone know you 
are selling sexy photos ? 


Panic if the person know who u are ? 
Need to work outside while having a sexual side line job online ? While staying discreet?
 A panty seller that need to stay discreet ?

A sexting worker that need to stay discreet ?



I'm here to help , heres an idea


U can ask your customer to transfer to my number ,while staying discreet in your panties or online sextexting works


My charge will be 20 % on 
total sales you made if its 
less than $3000

For earnings over $3000
 it will be charge 15 % on
 the total sales you made
 in a month


The remaining 75- 80% will then be transferred back to your own number or bank account you preferred


Contact me via telegram candy_uwu99 





Double happiness for both of us !
Hope this helps for all of us to flourish
So u do not lose/quit your job due to this issue 


Comments