Attention *Promotion deals till 11.11.2023


Used Panties,

Used Items ,Bathe, Pee bottle ,

Squirt bottle or Used Bras 

Free Registered Mailing Right now ! 🌸

Offer me a price above $80 for panties

 and i will do it 

How many days u need me to wear

overnight  and masterbate

Let me know 🌿 1 -3 day maximum ! 

Thankuwu guys  ! 


Singapore Juicy Well Worn Used Panty 🍷

Selling to those who can splurge on my panty. Offer me a price that i desire and i will provide what you desire on the panties ,by staining ,squirt and more .accept offered price above $80. Fast delivery in 1- 2 days


▪︎Selling Pee , Bath water in a bottle [ NEW ]

▪︎Used Socks offer me a price $

▪︎Used Heels  offer a price  $ 

▪︎Used panties offer above $80  [ 💜 ]

▪︎Used shorts offer above $80 for ° A day 

▪︎Used shorts offer at least $100  3 days °

▪︎Bra , panty sets offer me price   $180

▪︎Used Bra/ Sport offer above $100 [ HOT ] 

▪︎Used lingeries  offer price above $100


❤  ❤  

Promotion Up Till 11 .11.2023  .......  🎉

Contact Telegram Candy_uwu99 to buy

Comments