Sorry guy I've been busy , now only i can have time to post some post 🥳🥳🥳


hello im candy , its been a long time

 in here  3rd year posting up many

 stuff and blogging 🌸


 i be spending time

 to do more  online service 

work herw , while designing other customer

blog  , helping on wordpress website 

 in the day so , 

I still can do my work online 

With you ! 

🌷

 Hoping to earn more

( its a pathetic job earning 3 digit getting 

worst nowadays so i left locanto 

after 2yr as it 

 too much of crowds & timer wasters ) 

but all I have is time to earn some so 

Just would try to spend lesser , lesser meals .


No one knows how hard 

it is to keep texting 

customer the whole time and 1

 doesnt pay its really rude

📑

Over working  get sick easily

yes , no one care about ur job , as usual.

All jobs are the same .

At least ppl please if u don't want to buy 

or do 

Just don't text,  also  look at the price before 

texting is basic respect 

I appreciate those who ask and go fast 

if uninterested  .


It's just a inhuman job 

Maybe just stick to fast job like

sell panties , calls,photo selling 

 is still a better  options.

Stil sextexting Cause my VIP  customer

like my session 

Also sell my needing to sniff my panties 

as people super needy for it

so I am still using my extra 

time to earn it ,its not always stable earn

 but abit 

here and there and always 

looking out for 

more jobs without wasting time when u 

are young and energetic 


💕

if anyone buying any or support

 or need live  calls i will be online 

to reply on certain days 


Here some latest feedbacks !

( Part 32 )





 

Thanks for being supportive dear all !

👑

Where do your money supports 

Goes to : my living expenses 

And my ads : featuring me so u can see 

me on the Internet 


❤️

Most virtual work that alot girls are 

doing now requires us   to stay at home 

And reply asap so U do not lose  any 

customers . 



🤍

Slowly it's getting pretty  

Normal for online workers 

If u want money ,u have to sacrifice
 
your outing , holiday days 



Will be home as morning i help 

Small companies  design  ,

 afternoon &  night sexual 

services

I will be here 

 virtually for u ! 


Please do help out more so I have more

 earnings to go for outings & 

Have more  day off my work . 

30% of the earnings goes 

to advertisement sooooo kind souls kindly 

 support more ;)


💕



Times are bad now so I 

Have  quit 2 outing a week to outing 

once a month , due to low income 

No longer remmerber the happiness 

of going  out when its costly .

Mostly 4k-5k high income earners can 

afford to  go out weekly like 

2019/ 2020 before .

 Now quitting  , some grab orders 

will save around $300 - 500 

Just enough to give 1 parent

retired allowance , have to use other way to 

earn like :more job + 

cutting down on food 

Waking up late can also save u 1  meals  


eating at 11am & 6 pm  or 

1pm &  7pm , 2 meals a day 


maybe 1 meal save only $177 a month 

or 1 meal on food $260 (food n drinks ) 

but it is better then nothing  



Will wait for the economy to improve 

my  earnings , 

So after I can go out as usual

Miss my weekly outing , but had wait

 customer so stay home is part of job 

Everyday maybe just time to takeaway

 food & go home is my current outing


💔

My bestie  is mostly working 

2 jobs outside , or 3 jobs 

🤐

Don't think they even have 

time to date or find a bf  or go shopping

🛍

Not all have a diploma cert 

Even with diploma cert earns

 $1900 - 2200 max 

Me no cert not able to go to poly due to low

Marks it's really bad I suppose :x

so  i only could have to 

Do double and weekend work to earn 

almost  the same or more by little


 So , do cherish your  girlfriend  or wife

  if u have one 

😃

If they use time to work,  they won't have 

time for u to date Or  give you love

 and pamper or cook for u 

Grow up knowing time is money

Dating is just childplay, u

 Need something from them so u date 

When the loves faded they will say you

 spend alot , you are a burden 

even though it is less so why date?

Had bad experience from my first love 

,so i quit love for timing being since 

money  is more important

 then love now

Work can also bring u lots of needs and 

wants that you want 

 Love is actually no longer essential 

and it fades pretty fast 

👑


Okay hopefully

You stay with me for now and pamper 

me alittle more and ease my broken heart

💔


Uwu

Contact 📱 gift & support ⭐️ today 💕

 by  telegram me  

@Candy_uwu99


Hello,   dear all please , 

click here for more 

information if needed 

Most day I will be online , 

pm and let me  know ! 


Candyuwu Customer Price List 

More Customer Feedbacks 

✔️Candy Blog Linking Price List (business)



      For Singapore | Used Panty Buyers 

▪︎Only mailing through singpost 

X No meeting up  for safety reasom

▪︎offer me a good price above $80 and 

I will do it 

▪︎Takes 2 * Average days , which is

 Pretty Fast

 💕


 


Comments