NEW YEAR NEW PEEKS Now selling used bras lucky for u PEOPLE ! [CANDYUWU]

 





My used bra are for sale upon offering price


Lucky red bra and red shorts 


Super  soft  & comfy bra to touch 

[ SOLD OUT ]


[ Available ]


Real life browsing the item via this video 



👅



Lil Peek of me in pure bbaby blueish bra

[ Available ]

All item above are used by me .
If interested to buy my used bras
, used shorts is for selling too
worn daily at home 
❤️
Please pm me to offer me a price for it 
If u like me to wear for days before mailing  to u  


Telegram Candy_uwu99 


Please offer a good price of above $120 for
Bras as they are not cheap BTW it's 3 x more expensive then a panties

💕

All bras is are worn  
by me before ship out 
I'm trying to sell my used bra ,wet used panty , used shorts in singapore [ SG ]

if u want to smell my smell get it ! 
❤️

no meetups all by delivery
using singpost normal mail or 
, smartpac box , speedy post ,
grab express delivers
at a surcharge of $35
If ur price offer me above $250 yup I 
can do grab delivery for you after worn


Lastly !
Happy cny u lucky people ! 

🐇


In for some sextext virtual funs in this 2023 era?  Yes join me for fun !
Telegram me for skype , custom video, lewd sexy photo buying , sextexting  services too ! 


More photo in link below for a gauge
 for my figure

📷

Sextexting service, skype in singapore work & photo the photos u purchased will be more extreme then the ones posted as simple previews below

⬇️⬇️⬇️



 No meetup , No Fwb , No Sex ,No Live removal 
No Eat and date hourly Service . 
All things goes virtually good
Anyone who asks to real  life meetup purpose will be blocked . 
will only do sex if married ,
if just do sex ,before marry it has no love 
no meanings
just fake lusting , love rs wont last long, so lets  do it virtually, i can be anything u cravee













Comments