More Panty Buyers 🥰 Oh Yes Darlingss thank you so much ! ♡♡♡♡♡



Hello darlingss 🥰

Greetingsssssss


恭喜发财 ! ,happy cny to you ! 

here comes some short blogging this cny 

dont have much time butttttt


Come &  support if u can its open , 

if im able to 

free myself out for a while to reply to panties 

order. for sexual sextext , skype 

on  23/01 will be only do at night   ! 

But after 24/01 i be working 

as per normal , the same usual time


 Thanks to you supporterss for your help! 

Feedback -  part 31  💕

















Interest to buy/purchase a wet used

 panties ?

in singapore ?

so your ready ? wanting to smell it ?

does it turn u on so badly u naughty lil one 

then sure ! telegram me to buy it

i b allowing grab express delivery

 at a extra cost of est $35 this year 

, or via the commonly used shipping 

(mailing)

within SG,  which only need 2 working days 

to get to U !

🐇


Just offer me a good price ! 

Above $90 

and i will wear it !


Next date able to wear 30th

 pls order soon to

avoid longer waiting time 


Also  

If ya love to enjoy some discreet

funs with me ...CNY I m working today!

check my price on which kinds im doing ! 

variety like sextexting , skype , 

custom and a used panties in 

only in ♡singapore 


Contact 📱 gift & support ⭐️ today 💕

 by  telegram me  

@Candy_uwu99


Hello darling please , click here for moree

Candyuwu Customer Price List 

✔ Candyuwu Customer Feedbacks 

✔️Candy Blog Linking Price List (business)



      For Singapore | Used Panty Buyers 

▪︎Only mailing through singpost 

▪︎offer me a good price above $90 and I will do it 

▪︎Takes 2 Average days , which is Pretty Fast 💕



Comments