Damn ♡ its December the last of 2022 Let Me Update Some Feedbacks AGAIN 🏩


🏩

Due to increased of cost of living , 

i had cut down lots of my social gathering

so i do not attend wedding paying 

unecessary 

expenses for nothing . Sound bad but


life left with just work  , or until i 

able to earn more

but try office work is too stressful after

 i tried once , and the long hours is 

unbearable

But parents ask me find any job at least

 earn something to eat 


So i been taking some freelance jobs

so my pay  not consistent soo


🧭

Spending more =  more working 

so i only go events 

that  is close to 0 cost .


so i also  does 🛍  some shopping 

 2x  times a year 

most of my sexy clothes are all

 imported 

cheap , and more clothes if 

my customer pay for services

 then i had more money to shop & do 

My purchase .

💳

Daily clothes are just regular 

cami and  tops , fbts when im not 

doing 

sexy live video

So  i wouldnt bother to impress anyone

As impressing   needed  money

so its clearly not a issue:))

but next year gst up would affect many 

Like me

💖


Just hoping singapore has more 

sexual website 

so i can promote and earns more for living

that allow sexting (sextexting) service,

 used panty ,& allow selling

 of own photos 

and also more  crowds that really pays 💕

so i can earn some for living 

Locanto has changed alot , sales 

Has dropped 70% due to alot cheapo 

customers , and had to 

Spend 15 - 20 %   on locanto 

marketing 

Singapore need more better website ! 

If can free promote it be best though 



Candy Customers Feedbacks ( Part 29)

All customer screenshot Feedbacks 

 all listed below 

!








Click link below to view on 💕

How my 34D body looks like

🖥


After viewing if u like to 

Telegram me to support if u r 

💖 Horny, Hot & Needy 

virtual fun and content can help to fulfill you

custom nudes , video  i am providing 

at a cost tooo

so come along

🎉


I am also selling used panty in SG too

pm me to offer me ✡ some good prices

and i will fulfill your naughty  wishes ! 



Contact 📱 gift & support ⭐️ today 💕

 by  telegram me  

@Candy_uwu99


Hello Pretty please , click here for links to

Candyuwu Customer Price List 

✔ Candyuwu Customer Feedbacks 

✔️Candy Blog Linking Price List (business)



      For Singapore | Used Panty Buyers 

▪︎Only mailing through singpost 

▪︎Takes 2 Average days , which is Pretty Fast 💕



🚫  ⛔ 🔥 🚫 ⛔

No meet up ,No meet removal nor lala grab

Thank for understanding ! my discreetions 

& privacy ! 



More on how Candyuwu body looks like 》


Comments