Sadly , Life goes on ♡ Sorry for da complaints , and Here's some sextext , skype feedback for my services Btw ! 👅


Hello guys 

how are u doing?

are u having a vacation sch holiday time now

Do remmerber to come find me if u needy 

,horny or bored 

i am always looking at my phone for new 

customer 💕

the crowd online is somewhat less on

lately , not sure why ?


Sadly food its 

So expensive lately 

Always had 3 dish in the past

Now just as less as possible 

Survive is good enough lately

as it is  so hard to increase pay 



All food Increased like magic 🎩 

while pay alway get lessers

So I decided to 

Bought many different potato  for lunch, egg 

porridge for dinner .

steam potato or eat bread everyday

 for  lunch  

maybe costing $ 38 per month

🔯

if include some veg and necessary extra

 goodies in food, and plus  breakfast meals

 will be budget at 

$70 -100  per month on  food 💕


When on off days ,i hardly join friends now

 as they spend money like water

maybe cause some are born really rich 

while some become sugar baby and very 

proud 

of selling their body.

and feel those who work for few hundred a 

month worst then a  beggar  


If u dont want face u can earn more money 

is true  , but my parents want face. 

Well being poor is not a choice

 i am still working though 

 For me 

if off day,  i decide to work but still no money ,

i just open tv , scroll internet or sleep 

wholeday 

when there is no customer texting .

cause it is the most savy ways of living .


used to a nun life after i came singapore 

Guess some working adult are the same too 

nothing special .

stay in a flat cost $700/30 is 20 a day 

= even if  you dont go out for a day 

u are still paying 20 $$$$

Cafe charges $10 , town $ 20 a visit

 yet they will limit your time for chilling .

then might well stay home ?  

exercise at home , walk, tea brewing at home 

friends can just chat on phone .


if i dont feel like cooking on

Non working day i will just bought 

some small bite $2.10 each and 

settled for the day

♡♡♡♡


Today lunch and dinner  2 stick of old Chang 

kee , including a oily curry puffy

 which is quite fulling enough for me 

 guess it is a good day i shouldnt complaint


The world is way too insane

I m not even enjoying my life so why am I 

paying for my survival in life  💔

nothing nice in life, always working

Still looking for a higher pay job 

If not might  get depression over little $


So not going to spent tooo over

If Spent some more

 I wont have :(  a place to stay 

when rental price increases in future 


Couple stay is $950

But single like me is $750~800

So unfair .if got a good man why will I even 

stay single  .but it okay

if found  & marry  ,

will have children not a good things too

As kid will face many problems in future  

i am already experiencing too much 

 so i feel children is not needed . 

 Trying to breathe on air for now

😝

Just here to earn some fees to cover my 

rental ,while I keep wondering if anyone 

actually 

sleep in the airport . then

 how can people sent 

u your important mail to ? 

Like your telephone bill , or some 

Important letter  etccc .

💔

Cause been thinking for like 2year cause 

rental is a waste of money ? 

I always work and I hardly even enjoy and I 

am paying for it ?


👁

If I had $  800 rental saved from now

 til aged I could 

Had stop working 2 jobs


Now rental so high 

What if 10 year later the rental will not

be affordable 💔 for low payers 

Alot will sleep in airport or park ?⛰️

Or toilet ? 

To me a house is just like only 

a shell ,it does nothing much 

as i always work 


Wish i have could rent a monthly pod 

At $145 per mth instead of a hdb room 

💔

If house  🏨 get more expensive 

Monthly pod rental will appear right :]

So lets expect in future  


Anyway P.S For the Long writes :>

here is my lately feedbacks part 24 





THANKS! FOR NICE COMMENTS 




👅




welcome u are very kind too ! 




used panties and panties pic of me for u



 



All discreet no worries 





Thanks for supporting me 🍬  ! 

UWU 

😇

If u like to help out or enjoy with me 

Some time spent together 

i probably will be here for you in time

when you need me !

🙂

Used panties is also available ! 

https://candyuwu99.blogspot.com/2022/04/sg-singapore-guaranteed-wet-worn-panty.html?m=1

video of my super wet panties 

whose that lucky guy who bought it

i dont know 

💦

Flip the other postes for more details!

Juicy panties will be sent straight to you via mail 

mailproof mailed by singpost are also provided 


💖

KINDLY 

Contact📱  Pay & Support Me 💕


Click link here 




😉
Looking for more feedback ? 

i have more skype , sext sextexting feedback , 

custom pic feedbacks too 



H. a. p. p.  y .     S. h. o. p. p. i .n.  g  !

Comments