Enjoy Some Skype or A Kinki Roleplay Sexting in singapore Provide Countless Testimonials !! ♡


 Oppsi taken during a gloomy

 weather on saturday

but i know you can still see my body 🌸


let' s stay in and have fun on bed




Happy to writeup my feedback 

for this august month in the 2022!

πŸ’œ

Its  my skype and sexting feedback 

showing my supporter from 


singapore and malaysian 

who enjoy my sexual services !

It's  been almost a year 

πŸ“

They said this line couldnt last due to many 

issue and prblm of online but 

2 -3  year is consider good 

 if I keep on working this as a partime

 job  while  searching 

for the better jobs !

And learn the right skill that pays more

In my extra time , when I'm not working 


 Part 23 blog posting 





Thankuwu




Thank u kind soul  πŸ’•







Wanna See more of me ? 

then u should come for my skype ,custom

 or sexting sex texting πŸ’–


 



Thank for da good comments ! 

πŸ’–

if anyone want me come for it 

dont be shy its all discreet services

be naughty all u want its our secret
 




if i got extremely wet i will tell u too 

 ♡

Yes,  my services does

 not mean  meet up  

or fwb   (friend with benefits)

i am over  here ,  if u are into 

virtually funs 

keeping all fun 100% discreetion 

 between us


Or are a Used Panties Lover ?

Yes ,my Random used panties  for sales

panties random choosen from my wardrobe

πŸ’–

and i will wet it up for your purchase




How To Buy My Panties 


you can offer me a price above $80

i have many customer offering me at a 

$100-130 

Soooo if i am okay with price 

🌸

 i will sell my used panties  to u 

u can tell me the days u want me 

to wear it 

1 /2/3/4/5 its all up to you

πŸ‘…

It's  100% Guaranteed , Juicy Wet & 

Worn By Me


'TAP TAP ' on the link to buy 

My used panty

Panty are mostly white, black , wine  , 

pink , hotpink colored




Singapore deliveries only 

fast deliveries as expected !







ContactπŸ“±  Pay & Support Me πŸ’•

Click link here 









Thanks For Reading my Blog little peepss🍭



Comments