Hello ,Life is busy ! But u need to have fun too Cheer up baby ! πŸ’•Used Panty , Sexting , Skype , Customable in [ Singapore ]


 Hello ,  Greetings to you ! 


πŸŒΏπŸ˜›πŸΉπŸ₯ƒπŸ΄

It is another holiday again ! 

are u on vacation or u getting bored ?

On the weekend

come get some fun like sextext or skype 

will be waiting forward for your visit 

Virtual Sexting fun available in singapore  ya 

Here is my feedbacks from my supportivee 

customers , its already 21th blog posting 


( Part  21 )


Thankuwu for coming



yes i can tell its hard 




Thankuwu for your donation and supports πŸ’– 





As you wish baby , i can be anything for you πŸ’–

i can send my photo or someone photo u request 

for as its  your little fantasy  ~



Glad you enjoy your night , you made my day ~



Thankuwu ♡ 

hope to see regular visit again my pleasure  



Thankuwu for purchasing 


Anyone that is horny can 

come for sextext /skype  !

if u need some smelly panties to Sniff 

and Get turn on by it ,

Or

 Offer me a price for my 

used panties and if i accept i will wear 

all day for 

you 


'Tap' Tap πŸ’– for more

Used Panty Testimonials and Samples πŸ’•

See you soon !! 


    UWU !!  


Support me  🍧 gifting me 

you can contact me if you like to have fun to 

enjoy right now ! 

but , unreal customers and will be block 

as some are wasting time 


For those who are real 

and seen my reviews above 

Telegram me  candy_uwu99

https://t.me/Candy_uwu99

for service or panty fast mailing around 2days 



kik candy_uwu (less active ) 


Alil pretty  short info about me 

i am candyuwu  ,  32DD , slim looking 

my price will be here      

♡     ♡

sending some warm  virtual heart to you 

\  U w U / 


Looking for more perhaps ??  🌸


head to the side bar 



H. A .P .  P .Y       H. O. L.  I . D.  A . Y.  S  ! 



Comments