CANDYUWU custom censored sample ✔️Get Yours ! TODAY ♡ Part 22 Buy Use Panty, Skype or Come Sexting session !πŸ“±SG


 Hello ,,,, im candyuwu 

Been working for 2 year in locanto

back for this first week of the 

month again ♡ hope to bring u some

 sweetness in life ! 🌸


Also bring me some :]]]]]]]

Come πŸ’‹ support me !

And my online works!

Here is some consolidated feedback again

In Singapore πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬ 


✨️ CUSTOMER FEEDBACKS (Part 22 )


😝😝😝😝😝😝



Be waiting for u tonight  πŸ’•

Come skype , or sexting maybe ?

πŸ’¦

I'll make u release 

Showing u 32DD boobies


Want more erotic stuff or skypey 

Telegram me πŸ’¦



Below is my Customised sample 

for my customers✨️

If u like to get some or others let me know 











hehe yes πŸ‘‘ thanks for da praises 

 many love my skype 

or sexting 

get more of me and  enjoy ! 


yes i will take off you horny boy 



Finally done a Customised pic this month 

for my customer !

πŸ’•

so now i can blog again to show u  

As many ask sample before payment 


NOPE THERE IS

 NO FREE Fully shown pic before payment 


BUT 

Here is some u can see that the name 

He ordered me to write on my body !

πŸ’»

More custom samples are here

⬇️ ⬇️  ⬇️ ⬇️

https://candyuwu99.blogspot.com/search/label/Custom%20Sample?m=1


MORE FEEDBACK FROM CUSTOMER UPDATED BELOW AGAIN πŸ‘‘


Part 22 



Nope I do not do face  for nudity stuff

as to remain discreet 

πŸ’–


face pic or my face video are allowed for u if  

  u are below 18 

this tier choice is create for those who need 

my looks to get 

off , plus it is cheap  ,non nude and  budget 

as u are young

🀍


if u are above 18 u can choose nudity contents 

without faces 

custom with your name wording OR

 for photo ,get custom videos 

skype 

♡ 


Come over and enjoy me

If you are bored or wet

During weekday or weekdays!

Telegram me candy_uwu99 πŸ’‹

For virtual,  skype, sextext, customs ,

Or Come BUY A pair of

Used panties in SG singapore 

πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬


If u need ✨️ more sexting  or skype feedback 

You can view other blog post too ! πŸ’»

⬇️⬇️⬇️

CUSTOMER FEEDBACKS 

CANDYUWU99 32DD SLIM BODY PHOTO SAMPLE



Plans to buy? my extremely wet juicy 

 panties ? click below link⬇️

SAMPLE OF MY USED PANTY WETNESS


Then if you are ready πŸ’–

to have fun , or buy my wet used 

panty  Telegram to 


CONTACT πŸ“±, PAY &  SUPPORT Me





if i delete message means i m not interested or okay with your question dont have to further ask again as i wouldnt want to further waste each others time thanks !🀍


Comments