That That ,You Like That Baby :] My Yummy Used Panties With Juices > Enjoyment In Singapore Sexting Feedbacks Part21 ðŸ”ą

 Hello ,  Greetings to you ! 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

😛

Very happy to be working side on 

weekend

Also available on weekdays 

U can try text me 

finally had time to work extra

 during this 

 weekends

💖

More extra work , more $ to fund my life 

so yup you   gotcha im ready to help 

below are some feedback from my kind 

helpful customer !! UwU



Also  began to provide ,

💕

Selling my 100% 

Guaranteed , A Wet , worn , used panty

Shipping allowed In SG

☁️   ☁️  ☁️ ☁️

× No Meetup × live removal × no fwb 


♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


Candyuwu99 


I can be searched and found easily even

 if Sometimes i did not pay for locanto ads 

as it is $500  is too  expensive for my 

low earnings ,but I do pay for

 1 week posting in locanto  


And I'm also trying to compare locanto and 

365 sugar and spice,  seeing 

which brings me the 

'right customer 'that I need 

As their advertising fee is alot cheaper due 

to a much newer website compared to 

locanto a 16 year website

U will find me more often on

 365sugarandspice there !



Key  SG Juicy Used Panty in google &

you 😝  gotcha !  


Juicy used panties will mailed to you


Yes Yes , That that ,you like that Baby  !  💕



Got some new panties and been worn

 for a few times 

and i'm ready to sell it 

Thinking how yummy and wet my panties are  ?
ðŸ’Ķ


Offer me a price to buy used panties

 and you  will 

receive 

what u Deserve  

😈

My smells will turn you on so Badly 

All it takes is 


Shipment only in Singapore [ SG ]

if u like some hot naughty sexting [ Sex- texting ] 

u can pm me for sexting, skype video service 

too 


💖

i can be ready anytime for you ! 



NEXT UP 

If u are Figuring out how to buy 

or how wet my panties 

areTAP ' into great discovery 


☁️ ☁️ ☁️☁️ ☁️☁️



♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Candyuwu99 

sexting feedbacks  ( part 21 )

 blog posting it now 

ðŸĪ­



UwU 

ðŸ”ą 😛ðŸĪŠðŸ˜œðŸ’–😝ðŸĪ­ðŸ’•ðŸ”ą

Thks for da praises 













Alittle sweet alittle naughty 

that that  ♡ you like that 

see u soon againnnnnnnnnnn




Kindly Contact & Support Me 


😝😛ðŸĪŠðŸ˜œ


Tap   ' into good fun today 




or kik me candy_uwu 

😈


im broked feeding 

my parents 

and me so  this my lunchie 

hope it last my day : ] 




and

 lastly any unkind, disgraceful behaviour

by  customer will be blocked and refrained from 

texting cause locanto has many of this

no heart guy , who dont have heart 

just want fun , but dont want pay and disturb 

will be deleted 



But much Thanks to those who are very 

supportive  as  usual  ! 

UWU 

Thanksssss ! 

💖




Comments