Making This Coming June Summer Season Special ! Feedback Part 20 . Candyuwu Used Panty Testimonials ! πŸ‘‘


 Hello make my 

🌸summer  season special alright ?


Purchase some or sextext , get skype 

 to help me out 🌷 


After reopen 

im getting less works to do now online

πŸ₯€

My bestie ask me out but no

 I don't have time .

They are more rich by selling ahem 


But not me i dislike those lifestyle 

Earning alot but 

 you lost yourself totally 

It's okay have started to  cut down on 1 

meal as sometimes it's too busy in life I 

do not  have time to eat 

Sometimes another meal is  settled

 from donation if have 

πŸ₯€

Becoming a slave for money is not totally right

 its true living is a life of suffering

 when you parent Don't know how 

to save money and throw all house burdens 

to you  

So I only could save money at my side 

So I can gave her 

πŸ•³

 ohwelllll ....

So I have decided to extra work 

And also I have taken up some home 

based  work 

 in the morning  

So I can work sexual  services online so my 

time doesn't crash

Time is money isnt it ♡

So I be also kindly open to  selling my 

Wet Worn Used Panty  now in 2022 start πŸ’•

click on the link  wet worn used panty 

to find out more alrightts!



Happy to serve you Guys !!!!!!! 

Pm me to buy my used panties 



Offer Me A

πŸ‘‘

price to splurge on my panties

and 

You be presented with

  My  Used Panties 


πŸ˜‰       πŸŒŒ     πŸ˜      πŸ’•     πŸ‘…




Contact . me 



Telegram me  candy_uwu99

[ Love from ]  CANDYUWU99  πŸ’•


πŸ‡

Some guy in Singapore must be really

 excited waiting for me to sell since  last time


πŸ‘‘

I'm also selling doing services online as per

 normal , like skype , sexting, photo

 customable , joi sexting , gf texting

 accompany too !


🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸


Here are my consolidated 

 customer Feedback & Testimonials

 for your  Reads.  Finally its ( part 20 ) πŸ’•










Sexting funsss together πŸ’•


UWU 




Thank for your offer ! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•


Thank you for offering $100  πŸ’•

for My wet worn 100% used panty 

Buy my used panties by Telegram me okay guys 





Everyone gets a 

limited edition πŸ‘‘  special package   πŸ’•

upon purchase- ing 





See you soon !! 

      UWU !!  πŸ’•



Support me or gifting me  🍧

Telegram me  candy_uwu99

https://t.me/Candy_uwu99

kik candy_uwu (less active ) 


         ♡ 

♡     ♡

sending virtual heart to you 

UwU  /


H. A .P .  P .Y       S.  H. O.  P.   P.  I .N .G 


Comments