Working Feedbacks Part 19. Kinky Sexting Reviews, Skype, Custom Pic , Joi video In Singapore Work Now 🌙



 Hello, Another blog write up  💕

on my Customer Feedback -  (Part 19)

I am selling my wet worn used 

to all Singapore, and Malaysian 

people in Singapore.

🦋

I'm also doing some virtually services:

Like sexting , skype, video 

and customable  and accompany texting  💕


In hard times 

my locanto advertisement paid

 has increase doubly

but i still try to appear on locanto

SOOO

pls,  hope u can come support me 

thanks so much 


Due to inflation surge i have started to sell my 

used panties


👑👑👑👑

if u can afford to splurge on my panties come 

support me 

How strong how many days

 should i buy for used panties

A wearing of 2 day is stronger than a 1 day 

you can offer a high price and request for a 2 

day or even 3 day panties 


Here is my feedback part 19  

this time round 

it is my 19th blog posting on my feedbacks and 

which u may call it as testimonials

( sexting testimonials & panty testimonials )

🌸


Thank u too! my love  







Customed sample for this buyer 

 if u want u can buy it .okayy ??

as ALL buyer paid before viewing 

asking free and free nude will be block 

instantly , as i have all the review u need in blog 

💕


Blog is created for a reason ~~

i have blog for few years 

 but some funny  or cheap customer 

still ask if im legit and 

asking till i have no mood for  fun

You want go for other cheap or fake u can go 

i be just blocking if u are spoiling my day 

how am i going to sextext with u if u give me 

those attuide. i know i need money but i cannot 

handle picky customer .


🎎

Thanks !! 

i tried my best

thanks for those who are sincere !!

And text first with telling me what they want








Glad u like your first sexting time 





if u ask if my job is good or not 

i would say no as  its not really good for 

mental health

most of the time 90% is all asking and very 

paranoid  guys and say yes okay and  mia 

So if they want to leave let them be

I will block for those very rude ones 

💕

but if  i met good people

 during work times  it is 

consider quite good they are one of  a kind



Out of 100 confirmation is only 5 real .

still enough for food not for anything else

I miss the old good days  



thanks for purchasing ! 💕


some panty testomials ! 











thank uuu thanks for being a real oneeee 




sometimes in working process i saw many 

scammers selling half price of mine 

and i wanted to quit  as guys will choose cheap 

over expensive . very common senses.

 : ( 


but i will continue work hard and see how 

just heard some will sell cheap 

but give half service or 

half quantity same as the 

outside food market .

nowdays 

this is the cruelty of life . 

 💕

And if i got time to find bf 

 i hope not to have kids in future 

how is kids going to live in this kind of 

enviroment , another kind of love means

 letting your 'maybe'  kids 

stay in heaven and not get born into the 

suffering cycle in humans world like 

 I'm going through




Anw here is some packaging preview 

for mr .jon who bought it ! 



Thank uuuu ! 


Thank u for the offer 


Mail proof is provided for all customers 



Okiess that is all for all the feedback

 i uploaded here 

🎎

if u like to have fun virtually

i can help u and do together (TGT ) !

More extreme photos will not be posted in blog  

as  previews 

Only during individual sexting with you

or u come purchaseing custom pic yes i do 

no freebies before payment instant block


♡ 

Here 's  how my body looks like 

some post that show my 32DD slim  body 

thank you and will see you soon 


🌸


Kindly Contact & Support Me 

💕

Tap Tap   ' on my  Telegram link to contact 
further


or kik me candy_uwu 

👑


\ See you soon Uwu /

My Simple Blog Write Up On Testimonials  /


Thanks for reading 
More Of Candyuwu Feedbacks 
At Link Below 
Hitting Almost 20 Post On My Feedbacks Soon  !
2nd year in locanto website , almost 1 year in 365 sugar and spice website 




💕💕💕💕


Tips on How to buy a used panty??? 

You may first 

Offer a Price For my Used Panty'

if i accept your pricing i accepts your order

and sent u payment information to make payment .


👑

What will you be getting upon your purchase?


My Panty is guaranteed 

wet , worn and 100%  [ used ]

Saves me time i dont have to wash 

UWU !

🍷

Tap Tap  the link below 
For more Details and video
 of my wet creamy panties 


If you are a panty
 lover
and  Planning to get it today ! !
telegram me 
YA 


All Delivered by mail 
100% discreets 





Telegram for online services , panties , sextext, accompany text , custom, skype , pre video.

no meet no friend benefit those logic 
thanks no sex offer instant blocking



UWU 
see you soon then ! 



🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷


H.A.P.P.Y   S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G  










Comments