Candyuwu Wet .Worn. Panty Testimonials, Skype , Sexting Reviews in my Blog Site 🕎

 Hello, Another blog write up  💕
on my Customer Feedback -  (Part 18)

I have also began to sell my used 
Wet Worn Panty to all Singapore,and Malaysian 

people in Singapore
🦋


I'm also doing some virtually services:

Like sexting , skype, video 
and customable    💕

And some non nude photo,video for those who want it cheaper I have made some lower price item due to the covid time for low budget people

And More advance showing  at a different price




For the long long Feedback scroll further down 
From my supportive Customers
Screenshot by me used as Testimonials 

,






Thank u for sooo much support 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡








Didn't pay he was just very weird ask alot but then didn't pay 
Sent him phone number but didn't pay 
And said scare his number showing ?
Which paylah shows number anyway ?
It's just a niche paylah name 

Asking,  comes really nothing good 
I try so hard to get a real customer  ><
Reason why I cannot fall for guys anymore 
Imagine the guy u date is this . Giving Always lies. Parents still always ask me to go dating what's for











Thanks for fast helping !
When I need it 
Most customer who pays fast is always trustable 


Contact & Support Me 


🌸

' Tap Tap   ' on my  Telegram link to contact 

further



or kik me candy_uwu 


🌸

\ See you soon Uwu /

\ My Simple Blog Write Up On Testimonials  /



Thanks for reading 

More Of Candyuwu Feedbacks 

At Link Below 

Hitting Almost 20 Post On My Feedbacks Soon  !




💕💕💕💕

Tips on How to buy a used panty??? 


You may first 
Offer a Price For my Used Panty'


👑
What will you be getting upon your purchase?


My Panty is guaranteed 
wet , worn and 100%  [ used ]
Saves me time i dont have to wash 
UWU !


🍷


Oh Wow Wow Wow 
What is the panties designs available ?

🩲
ermmm  , Mostly Sexy Cotton and Silky Panties 
smooth and silky easy to sniff and good to absorb the moisty moisty wet squirts of mine 
💦


For more Details 
On how to buy my used panties
If you are a panty
 lover
and  Planning to get it today ! ! 


H.A.P.P.Y   S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G  







Comments