C.A.N.D.Y.U.W.U.9.9 ( Part 16 ) NEW 👑 Feedbacks From My Super Supportive Customers

Alot Bad ass customers 

but still luck still shines 

having some great supportive customers


 I Dont think i be working long term

as is alot negatively in this  job in locanto or 

online work

Come when i need you  before i leave in years 

time 

I am learning ,partime studies now 

to become a better Independent  person and 

earn more in

 future . 

Dont Talk bout love , cause love is never a easy 

in this flirty era 


 Working , Money ,Time is all we need 

thanks for those who are supportive 

i try to be active ! 


Feedback - Part 16 

Anyway let me write on my feedbacks

from some of my superb 

👑  👑  👑  👑

 Supportive customers 💕






Thank you ♡











Sexting Story Sample 






Thanks for being superb supportive 
it makes work easier and fun ♡♡♡





Thank u for being helpful 👑


Dont deal with him below , all lies 

pity shelby 's girlfriend but lucky i dont have a boyfriend 
i could have posted his face but i really pity his girlfriend so its fine 


I dislike time waster ,wasted 30min and he didnt pay . this guy is too much
when 30min sextext is $60.
i already lost $60 .  i 
post so other girls can 
take note too. 
you good ,i good thats all 
im just here to work and entertain you ♡



Another fake ,not recommended


I'm not the first day working, 

don't lie me with your lies 

Any people share around the telegram guys 

being a fake customer

i will block if seen.

sorry i dont try again on fake person its a total 

waste of time and my effort 



i appreciate the good one like this 💕




Hope there is more new comers  to support

Its a normally little quiet 

and lonely after the 2nd week of 

the month i tend to sleep earlier then usual

But i do try to stay awake for u guys ! 


i dont reply at late nights 

do not text at 3am or 4am 

its my sleeping time 

i not a robot kay  👍


Tap Tap ' on  Telegram link to contact further


or kik me candy_uwu 


Please come more to help me cover the cost, high living expenses in singapore and i will help  to fulfilled your hornyness  needs


However

Ask sex bj hj fj fwb meetups will be block immediately 


I no do those , if paid date will go agency as they wont allow anyhow touchy

if touch there is rules that i can walk away

any time during eating or outdoor dating

no refund will be given once u act touchy under agency website ,which is good and safe for me 

💕

Any text of asking meetups 

from telegram /kik will not be accepted X

[Only virtual discreet services mentioned in blog]



Thank you all for keeping

discreet and confidental for all contents during 

virtual sex 

and i will keep your coming confidental too 

💜


Delaying message will also be block 

as it shows a disinterest in helping or disinterest 

in virtual sex 


After virtual service message will also be deleted for Total Discreet


Thank you for reading my postes and reviews  !

💌  💌   💌   💌  💌  💌 


Due to Many Increase in

online workers like me 

advertising is needed 

💜

Been paying locanto advertising for 2years

and also 365 sugar and spice  

Have u seen me there uwu  

😛


Some of my fees all paid to advertising 

didnt earn alot so i advertise less now 

trying to get random

traffic but it wont be  easy 



Hope to See You ! UWU o





Comments