14 Skype Feedbacks NOV-2021 ♡ Also Support their little telegram ♡ Store in Singapore .

(Part 10 feedback) Post in blog

 Every day ,my thoughts are caught in between

the angel and the devil  .

wants to lead a normal life 

but there is so much difficulty , 

making u want to change  to join the devil .

(hahha kidingggg><)

i m only 21 and  i feel so exhausted at work


im not afraid of death , 

but im afraid having not enough money to 

survive 

too much burdens in life 

when your parent keep asking you  for money 

and say you a born cause of them ,

so u are indebted to them 

Don have the money to move out yet so ~~~~~



♡♡♡♡♡♡

Anyway  , they  have 

request me to blog about their 

Startup a store to 

sell things . 

you can find their  telegram  @ ' Sgcheapestbuys'

Telegram Channel : https://t.me/sgcheapbuys

To Order : @Sgcheapestbuy

and support their opening store 

i didnt collaborate with them

I ' m just paid to blog about it ☑

I (X) wont be getting comission for any item sold  

(X) do not mgs for sex or even online sex

they are only doing selling  business 

of the items per posted 


Do Tap on the  'follow' button  !! 


they sell cheap unisex items 

and some new branded stuff 

so feel free to look around and see whats to ya liking !! 

🛍

Selling items is not easy 

too many online sellers are trying to earn .

probably need to sell an average 5 to 10 items a 

day

to earn a part-time salary 


Hope u make little effort to help out small

 business


Okay Back To My topic   

I've been working when i can

to earn partime allowance to survive

so do support me by coming for my online 

services  !!  


Let me write up my 14 feedbacks 

for this month 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡












Thank you wish  all guy are as helpful as u are 

why didnt i found any good man : (((








 



Thank for the little tipsssss !

Made my day  ! good 

🎀

Our Sexting Convo

♡♡♡♡

Thank you for the help 


do come and support me soon if u like me 


stay safe on net ya !


i dont  replies to message by guys on locanto asking for bj or sex . locanto is not safe for dating or meetups  as too many guys asking for sex etc ....


 often choose agency that provides 

rules : not touchy and eating in public area or even cafe dates  $200-2hrs 


🔞

and i will have time to come home to do my virtual  - services


like 

sexting ,skype, nudes, custom nude or video 

for  you 


when extra time is allowed

come and give me some allowance maybe ?



' Tap ' for 


Payment Info & Pricing


To know if its okay with your budget and my ways of payment 




Tap on Telegram link to contact further 






or kik:  candy_uwu



Anyway
 if u are a student and need more job ?
Expenses is high in singapore isnt it ? 
One job is really not enought 


♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

if the link  not do- able u can just type it out 

sorry for the inconvience


But if you are a worker with good pay

Come and me help out uhhhhh