Candyuwu New Sexting sample come for sextext skype ,customs,so Text me maybe ? 🍷


 Hello its candyuwu 

active working tonight 

After 12noon I 'll reply you

As mornings customers like 9am 10am 

aren't  really real they are 

just sourcing but not 

confirmed to buy yet 

As I have left 70k loans to clear off 

I'm kinda working alot of work And also 

stays up late to reply to sexual customers 

for  online sex services

So when I'm not working sexual from kik.

I  be busy with certain home-based work too 

Come visit for sexual needs

Will get back to u if I seen and  can reply 

Here are also some real life feedbacks 

From my horny customers 

💕

Another Blog Post of My Feedbacks

# 27 





♡ 



Thank u 🍷











Sextext service in singapore - Sample 










Sextext service in singapore - Sample 





Click link below to view on 💕


🍷

After viewing if u like to 

Telegram me to support if u r 

💖 horny, hot & needy 



virtual fun and content can help to fulfill you

custom nudes i am providing at a cost tooo

so come along

🎶

i am also selling used panties in sg too

pm me to offer some good prices

and i will fulfill your wish ! 



Contact 📱 gift & support ⭐️ today 💕

 by  telegram me  

@Candy_uwu99



Okay C ya that's all for now

Oh yes lastly only mailing thru singpost 2 

average days only 

No meet up nor

grab delivery as its not discreet 

for panty user . I don't prefer it's delivery 

for panty but 

food its fine cheerss



C.o.m.e H.a.v.e A . H.a.p p.y

S.e.x .u.a.l . E.n.d.i n.g T.o. d. a .y

Comments