Hello 🍸Everyone Seems To be Doing Well Lately , Come Virtual JOI , Femdom Sexting Or Skype. A Write Up On Customer Feedback ( Part 17 ) ♡ UWU ♡



Hello most all is open now 

rules relaxed 

all are really happy now but

maybe other is really rich

 👑 

After reopen 

im getting less works to do now 

less earning by half maybe ?


🍭

So I have decided to extra work 

and sell my 

used panties now

Come purchase  it !!!


so i can't go out often anymore now 

due to the drop in my work money

🌸

need to work more 

 and wait more customer more earning 

before i  can go out with friends 

Not born rich 

><



Will be doing some studies during 

my waits for

a new /old customer for virtual services 

then i can relax with u for a moment 

for sext , texting accompany services, skype 

🍸


No Meetups , No Sex Meetup 

No fwb


Yes to Virtual Funs .

Paid - Accompany Text , skype ,

photos ,custom, 

fetish , JOI Sexting , 

Femdom sexting (Sextext) .


📖

O kay ! 

Time to write some blog 

last month was a good one with many good 

helpful  & kind customers

If u are available u can come over and have 

some virtual funs online with me ! 


💕

My feedbacks from my supportive 

Customers  - Part 17

Writing on my feedbacks 









Thank u very muchie  ♡






Thanks to my long term supportive customers 

he is a nice guy 💕




Sext Refers to  Sextext Virtual Funs Together 

to help u release your stress

Here's  # 1  Sample of My Sexting In Video 






Thank uwu 💕




Contact & Support Me 

🌸

' Tap Tap   ' on my  Telegram link to contact 

further

https://t.me/Candy_uwu99


or kik me candy_uwu 


\ See you soon Uwu /

\ My Write Up On Testimonials  /


More Of Candyuwu Feedbacks 

At Link Below 

Hitting Almost 20 Post On My Feedbacks Soon  !


https://candyuwu99.blogspot.com/search/label/Feedbacks?m=1


💕

Sample of blog post on sexting story and 

how my body look like

more extreme photos will not be posted in 

story only during individual sexting with you


https://candyuwu99.blogspot.com/search/label/Sexting%20Story?m=1


Thank you!!!






Comments