Singapore Sexting & Custom Sample , Skype feedback (Part 6)

 Here is my part 6 feedback by my locanto customers and some "video reviews by my customer "  

♡  







thank you so much support 





thanks do come again more and more 


 Teleg: candy_uwu99

Sexting price 

:

30min $60

40min $70


if you want something else u can check my pricing out at my blog  

here all the blog post for now 

Come and find me for some virtual fun????perhaps


I do sextext , nudes for your DIY purpose

Also skype 


Tap on my telegram link

For just nudes buying price 

:

2 Sexy Nudes for $50

4 Sexy Nudes for $70

6 Sexy Nudes for $90

Extra customised name pic at :extra++charged

do give me time allowance to do the picture for u after payment made throughly 


T&C :Fakes & repeatedly liars about paying or fake payment  will be deleted and block * 



Thoughts on working online 》

365 Sugar and Spice 📰





Comments