Covid times is making you more wild daddy



Covid is bored and no where to go
one day you came to find me to 

have some kinky fun

After dining with you  🍷

you saw me in the sexy black dress
so short till it could see  my panty - line   

you had some dirty thoughts on me
you took something 
like a handcuff 

cuffing my legs 
tight together 
><




 you feel so tempted and 🔥


Telegram me for more sexting
I 'll make you cum so much 
💦 

Teleg: candy_uwu99

Sexting price 
:

30min $60
40min $70

if you want something else u can check my pricing out at my blog  ♡

Come and find me for some virtual fun????

I do sextext , nudes for your DIY purpose

Also skype 



For just nudes buying price 
:

2 Sexy Nudes for $50

4 Sexy Nudes for $70

6 Sexy Nudes for $90

Extra customised name pic at :extra++$10/pic 
do give me time allowance to do the picture for u after payment made throughly